Date: June 18 and 25, 2022 (Saturdays)
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: Tam Wing Fan Innovation Wing, HKU
Eligibility: All HKU students are welcome to join.
Quota: A limited quota of 30 will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Learn how to create avatars and NPC characters of yourselves to explore the Metaverse.
- Learn how to create voxel arts, 3D assets and NFTs. We will try to build our Main Building on the Sandbox together.
- May participate in the exclusive VoxEdit competition for $SAND tokens and NFT prizes.
Day 1 (June 18)
- Introduction about the metaverse and The Sandbox from professors and The Sandbox.
- Learn VoxEdit to create 3D assets on The Sandbox
- Take an offline tour to The Main Building
- Create different parts of The Main Building to build the virtual campus of HKU
Day 2 (June 25)
- Decorate the Main Building on The Sandbox
- Learn how to create an avatar and NPC
- Learn different templates, such as the dogs.
VoxEdit competition for the participants:
For those who have completed the program successfully, they will have an opportunity to join the VoxEdit competition. The prizes may include $SAND sponsored by The Sandbox and a limited edition of NFT created just for this program/cohort.