Schedule and arrangement
The University has established guidelines on Infection Control Measures (see https://covid19.hku.hk/control/measures/).
These include but not restricted to
- [Temperature check] Temperature check using IR camera is done at the main entrance. Persons with fever would be declined from entering the Innovation Wing and advised to visit a medical doctor as soon as possible.
- [In/out record and health declaration form for all users] All users entering/leaving Innovation Wing (including staff, members, visitors, workers) should sign the in/out record and the health declaration form provided at the main entrance.
- [Disinfection] Alcohol-based hand rub is provided at the main entrance for disinfecting.
- [Mask on all the time in Innovation Wing] Masks should be worn in all workplaces. Users without wearing masks will not be allowed to enter the Innovation Wing.
- [Visitor badge] A visitor badge will be given to all non-Innovation Wing staff for identification.
Inside Innovation Wing
- [Mask on all the time in Innovation Wing] Masks should be worn in all workplaces inside Innovation Wing.
- [Maintain social distancing]
- Maintain 1.5 m social distancing.
- Innovation Wing users should work in groups of no more than two inside Innovation Wing.
- [Disinfection] Alcohol-based paper towel is provided at makerspace, users should clean the workspace after use.
Facilities and equipment
- Use any machine to login Google account name: hkuiwbooking, pw: bookingtwfiw
- Add in the calendar record in the right calendar with the name:
[Course name/unit, Supervisor] Venue/equipment reserved for purpose
[HKU Robocon, Dr. HH Cheung] Electronic workbench reserved for Robocon training
- Makerspace A and B (workbenches)
- Electronic workbenches
- 3D printing farm
- Acrylic laser cutting and engraving machine
- Metal laser cutting and engraving machine
- Low-risk hand power tools
- CNC milling machine
- Lathe machine
- Water jet cutting machine
- Spray paint station
- Open event area
- Meeting room 1 & 2
- LED wall